Special Edition by, Fen
It began in April 2012, when a teacher taught my class in the morning. Suddenly came a clerk told us there was a new student will come to our class. At first I thought the new student, a girl, but in fact he is a man!
During the recess, I sat in class with Mey, suddenly there came a man, who asked him where his seat. Now I know that the man is his father. His father asked me to convey a message to him. Its very embarrassing because I was actually chewing food. After the break is over, I continue to the place him. And believe me, then I feel so nervous until my wrist is cool even when the weather is very hot. After I submit the message, I sat in my place and my friends say I have a red face! Yup, that time I was was ashamed ...
And there was a time in the library when I saw him take a book off the shelf and he did not put back into place! Then I scold him until he put the book back into place. After scolding him a sudden my face is red again. There is also a matter of time when I want to attend meetings of the school newsletter, I saw him from afar. And I suddenly ran towards him and walked behind him. My friend who saw the incident laughed until he disappeared from my view .. ohhh very shameful incident. hahahahah ...
And recently we had the Day of School Parents Meeting. While I was waiting for my dad, his dad comes first. Not long after my father came in less than a minute after his father. And it amazes me. In my heart, I honestly say that it is all coincidence. Yes, it's all coincidence.
This only can I submit. I hope so that he will not see this post. Ahakcs! =)) =
And there was a time in the library when I saw him take a book off the shelf and he did not put back into place! Then I scold him until he put the book back into place. After scolding him a sudden my face is red again. There is also a matter of time when I want to attend meetings of the school newsletter, I saw him from afar. And I suddenly ran towards him and walked behind him. My friend who saw the incident laughed until he disappeared from my view .. ohhh very shameful incident. hahahahah ...
And recently we had the Day of School Parents Meeting. While I was waiting for my dad, his dad comes first. Not long after my father came in less than a minute after his father. And it amazes me. In my heart, I honestly say that it is all coincidence. Yes, it's all coincidence.
This only can I submit. I hope so that he will not see this post. Ahakcs! =)) =

Comments
Post a Comment